Dear prospective Holyland traveler,
One of the greatest experiences in a lifetime for a Christian is to study the Bible in the Biblical world. Biblical Encounters exists to help people like you have such an experience. This is an invitation for you to consider being a part of one of these special experiences.
Imagine experiencing first hand, places like Armageddon, Galilee, Jericho, the Mount of Olives, the Dead Sea, Qumran, Mt Carmel, Bethlehem, Nazareth, and Jerusalem. Visualize yourself walking along the shores of the Sea of Galilee, or viewing the ruins of ancient Megiddo, Capernaum, or Bethsaida.
Special features of our pilgrimage will typically include:
- Solid Biblical, historical, and inspirational Bible teaching 'on site'
- Meaningful worship times
- A boat ride across the Sea of Galilee
- The opportunity to be baptized in the Jordan River
- A tour through the now famous 'hidden' Rabbinic tunnels behind the Western Wall
- A delightful evening of cultural diversity and lots of fun on the famous Ben Yahuda pedestrian mall in Jerusalem
- A very informative visit to a 'scripture garden'
- A bonus extra free day in Jerusalem at the end of the tour
- First class meals and accommodations
- Extension options to Egypt, Jordan, Greece or Rome
- A Shabbat service in a Jerusalem synagogue followed by Shabbat dinner in the home of a local Israeli family
Biblical study tours like these are indescribable. Nothing can replace the experience of studying the Scriptures on site. So much insight is gained through such an experience. That is perhaps why it is often said... 'A week in Israel is worth a year in seminary!' You will also enjoy opportunities for leisure, to do individual sightseeing, shopping, or just relaxing in the beautiful Mediterranean world.
You'll gain insight into the modern Middle East conflict. You'll discover for yourself what it is really like in Israel. You'll gain Biblical and historical perspective on current global events. You'll walk where Jesus walked. You'll see Bible prophecy being fulfilled before your eyes. You'll gain insight into the Bible like you never have before. Most of all, you'll get in touch with the heart of God in a new and fresh way, and make some life-long friendships in the process.
The pages that follow provide details on each of our upcoming tours, or if you feel you might be interested in participating please contact me.
I look forward to seeing you participate in one of our incredible Biblical encounters.
Dr Dale Pederson